July Fifteen. Whether it’s National Ice cream Day or a summer heat wave, one great way to celebrate is by making homemade ice cream. If you haven’t made one from scratch your entire life, you’d be surprised how easy it is to whip this one out! No ice cream maker? Not a problem! This is a no-churn vanilla ice cream recipe and the process can be done in 10 minutes!
Rich in flavor, learning this 3-ingredient, 3-step recipe, will enable you to make any day an ice cream day! But first, you will need to have these main ingredients:
- 2 cups of cold heavy whipping cream
- A 14 oz. can of condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract or vanilla bean
- 2 mixing bowls
- loaf pan 9 x 5 x 3
STEP O N E : Whisk 14 Oz of condensed milk with 2 teaspoons of vanilla. You may add a pinch of salt if desired.
STEP T W O : Whip the heavy cream in another bowl using a mixer until it starts to form stiff PEAKS. This usually takes about 2-3 minutes, however, if you’re using a handheld one (on high), may double that length of time. Click on this link to see how it should look like.
STEP T H R E E : Fold a cup of heavy whip cream into the condensed milk mixture to lighten it. Once done, take this mixture and gradually fold it in to the whipped heavy cream bowl, combining it well. Here is a link to a video on how to properly fold.
Finally, pour in the mix into your mold and freeze! You may serve it in 2 hours, topped with your favorite toppings.
Well, who is counting? It’s National Ice Cream Day! Enjoy!
On another note, if you’re a beginner on photography or simply interested in knowing how I shot this article’s main image, be on the lookout for my next article. See ya!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Top Posts & Pages
- Top 5 Things Learned As A Beginner Photographer | Day 45
- DIY Minimalist Spring Wreath
- DIY Elephant Nursery Wall Decor
- A Beginner's Photography Journey : Unboxing The Sony A7iii | Day 00
- Simplifying Life With A Capsule Wardrobe : 3 Months & 33 Pieces
- DIY Cricut Modern Christmas Countdown Wall / Desk Decor
- DIY Modern House Greeting Card